7s Clinic Details
Enrollment is limited, so early registration is encouraged. Please provide an e-mail address that is used on a regular basis. Participants accepted will receive an e-mail acknowledgment and notification of any program changes by e-mail. A participant is not considered enrolled until payment is received in full and a Clinic Participation Form is completed and signed. Register here.
- Coaches and Players check-in between 8:00am – 8:45am on Sunday, June 22, at Dartmouth's Corey Ford Rugby Clubhouse.
- Clinic ends at 3pm Sunday at same location.
- Notebook / Rugby Journal with name on it
- Plenty of warm layers for outdoor training
- Training kit for indoor training on turf, gym floor, and mats
- Rugby jersey
- Rugby shorts
- Rugby socks
- Rugby boots
- Sneakers / Cross-trainers
- Mouth guard
- Refillable Water Bottle with name on it
- Rain gear
- Bathing suit
Please do not bring valuables to camp. US Collegiate Development nor Dartmouth College are responsible for lost or stolen items.
Meals on own. A list of Hanover restaurants click here. Coaches are encouraged to bring a pack lunch so that they can remain in the classroom at lunchtime break for further idea shares and discussions.
Water: USCD sports medicine staff provide an ample supply of water at all USCD sessions. However, we strongly encourage all campers to bring a water bottle or thermos (with their name on it) to camp that can be filled and carried out to the fields.
Local accommodations click here.
Campers will be supervised by clinic staff throughout the day. Students will be responsible for their behavior and are committed to the mission of US Collegiate Development. US Collegiate Development reserves the right to send any camper home without refund if found to be uncooperative or detrimental to the camp for any reason.
Medical Release Requirement
Concussion Information Requirement
All participants are required to read and agree to the Concussion Information Sheet.
Media, Photo, and Video Release Requirement
Athletic Training Coverage
Certified Athletic Trainers will be on site for the duration of the camp. Access to training rooms for equipment and supplies is available and included in the cost.
The Dartmouth Mary Hitchcock Hospital is located ten minutes from the field for any serious medical needs.
Ben Schuler, Dartmouth Rugby Trainer:
- Classroom Preview - Coaches & Players - 9:00
- 7s Skill Walk Through - 9:30
- Footwork & Skill Warm-up for 7s - 9:45
- 7s Core Skills at Pace - 10:00
- Ruck / Tackle 7s Skills Add-on- 10:20
- Restart Technique Progression - 10:30
- Coaches Q&A / Players to Pool Rugby 7s Conditioning & Recovery - 11:00
- Lunch Break - 11:30
- Classroom Tactical Discussion - 12:00
- 7s Attack and Defense Progression - 12:30
- Coaches Q&A - Tournament Planning / Player Recovery Yoga - 14:30
- Final Review